At ISA Consortium we work with a range of actors within the construction industry to help them face the unique challenges of this industry. A valued commodity and volatile market make working in construction an often challenging endeavour, especially given the specific laws that affect the industry. Helping builders to grow their business we assist in:
- Financial forecasts
- VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Controlling cash management and tax risks
- Complying with HRMC’s Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and obtaining CIS Gross Payment status
- Organising a payroll service (specialising in sub-contractors)
- Drafting contracts compliant with employment law
- Producing CIS Deduction Certificates for sub-contractors
Coffee on us
We are determined to help our clients maximise their financial growth. We are happy to provide no obligation advice, even buy a nice Coffee.
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.