Being a sole trader doesn’t have to be soul-destroying.
If you’re thinking of setting yourself up as one, we’ll make it easier by:
- Registering you with HMRC as self-employed
- Sending all the relevant forms off
- Ensuring you receive your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
- Advise you on VAT and PAYE and register you if needed
However, if you’re already established, we can still assist by:
- Preparing your income & expenditure account
- Submitting your accounts to HMRC
- Offering advice and tax planning
- Connect you with our network of clients by way of referrals
Coffee on us
We are determined to help our clients maximise their financial growth. We are happy to provide no obligation advice, even buy a nice Coffee.
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.