This is one of the most complex tax regimes imposed on UK businesses – so complex, in fact, that many inadvertently overpay.
Adding insult to injury, because VAT regulations are always changing, it’s difficult for busy professionals to keep up with it all.
That’s why we provide a cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Compiling and submission of VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future Customs & Excise problems
They say size matters – and, when it comes to VAT, it’s true. HMRC has introduced a VAT scheme available to all small businesses with an annual taxable turnover of up to £150,000. With it:
- You pay a fixed rate of VAT over to HMRC (1% reduced rate applied for first year only)
- You keep the difference between what you charge your customers and pay to HMRC
- You can’t reclaim the VAT on your purchases – except for certain capital assets over £2,000
Coffee on us
We are determined to help our clients maximise their financial growth. We are happy to provide no obligation advice, even buy a nice Coffee.
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.