Capital Gains Tax
Capital gains tax is applied to any profit made from selling an asset – including any transfers made during a separation or divorce. With an experienced team of professionals and an intricate knowledge of the legislation we provide the best solutions that will help save you money. We can help advise on applying for the right reliefs and appropriate allowances that will help you see more of your money. Using the best techniques ISA Consortium can help:
- Advise on applying for Entrepreneurs’ relief
- Explore if exemptions are available (these are applicable in the case of gifts to charity and to your spouse).
- Recommend a strategic calendar for sales.
- Discuss the possibility of reliefs.
- Calculate the potential capital gains tax payable
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.