The Companies Act dictates that certain documents must be filed on time, fines for not submitting are rather steep. Not only this, but the law surrounding filing is constantly changing and your business needs to be aware of how any changes could affect your legal position or standing. At ISA Consortium our team can seamlessly take over your company secretarial duties. Outsourcing this process can help save you time, money and worry. We work diligently to make sure deadlines are met and every form is fully filled out. According to the Companies Act the responsibility lies with each individual company, but we work to ease that significant burden. Using our expert knowledge and experience to easily ensure your company is up to date and compliant we:
- Advise on the best corporate structure for your business
- Form the company and issue shares.
- Check the Articles are in harmony with your long term growth strategy.
- File annual accounts and returns.
- Create any documents needed for share transfers.
- Maintain the statutory registers.
- Organise the paperwork for changes in officers.
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.