When it comes to HMRC, business partners are expected to do twice as much as their lone-ranger counterparts.
First, they must register for both individual and collective self-assessment, then – unless the business opts for LLP status – they might also be personally liable for various debts.
This is why we provide support across the board, including:
- Advice on setting up a partnership
- Self-assessment registration
- Advice on allowable business expenditure
- Computation of taxable trading profits
- Preparation of tax returns
- Filling tax return to HMRC (Partnership and personal tax return)
- Advice on profit and capital sharing ratios
- Guidance on VAT registration
- Guidance on Capital allowances on capital assets
- Pension planning and NI contribution
- Advice and support on Payroll
Because there’s always strength in numbers – especially ours.
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.