Planning to start a new business?
Don’t kill the thrill of it all with paperwork and legal jargon. Delegate that stuff to us.
See, because we’ve been there, we’re fully-qualified to advise on everything from the commercial viability of your ideas to whether you’ll need an offshore parent company.
In particular, we can:
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan
- Determine the best structure of your company: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assist with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Register your new business with HM Revenue & Customs
- Establish relationships with banks, insurers etc.
- Prepare cashflow projections and assess finance needs
- Submit finance applications
- Sort bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Manage tax and annual accounts
When you start your business, numerous official forms are to be filled in. We want you to save yourself the precious time and effort.
ISA Consortium ensures to document and backup your financial affairs in digital and hard copy. We are flexible and pre-eminent.
As ISA Consortium can come up with monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts, incorporating the Profit and Loss.